Glyco Exel totally natural immune system and energy boost X 60 Caps
Formulated for those with Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia Syndrome, and ideal for everyone
If Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia Syndrome has stolen your quality of life, trust Glyco Excel to get it back.
Between them, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome affect many millions of people throughout the western world, blighting their lives with debilitating symptoms ranging from persistent muscle pain and swelling right through to long-term tiredness, loss of energy and a variety of associated psychological problems. Conventional medicines do little to tackle the real origins of these two inter-related illnesses, often causing serious or unpleasant physical and psychological side effects in their attempt to merely cover up individual symptoms.Â Glyco Excel is radically different.Â Using a proven natural formula to attack the very causes of Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Syndrome, this risk-free treatment is dramatically improving the lives of sufferers, many of whom had all but given up in their search for a safe, effective and affordable treatment.
Special Offer Buy two bottles of Glyco Excel and recieve a third free or Buy 3 and recieve 2 bottles free
What are Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome, and what are their symptoms?
These inter-related illnesses tend to overlap and present simultaneously within individual patients.Â Chronic Fatigue Syndrome refers to a common condition which features extensive and prolonged symptoms characterised by a combination of some or all of the following:
- severe tiredness and loss of energy
- reduced mental clarity
- muscle pains
- poor sleep
- digestive problems
- swollen glands
- fever or chills
Fybromyalgia Syndrome refers more specifically to constant debilitating muscle pain and shortened fibrous tissues caused by low cellular energy.Â In actual fact, most people diagnosed with Fybromyalgia Syndrome are really suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, though they experience far more severe muscle pains alongside those other symptoms mentioned above.Â
And the cause?
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and therefore also Fibromyalgia Syndrome, is caused by a deficiency in the bodyâs vital cell membrane glycoprotein activities, together with a reduced function of the so-called ânatural killerâ cells.Â Although these deficiencies cause serious and wide-ranging symptoms, Glyco Excelâs unique combination of all eight essential glyconutrients gives it the power to restore the bodyâs natural balance and simultaneously tackle the root causes of both Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome.
Why choose Glyco Excel?
It couldnât be simpler â the benefits speak for themselves, as do the statistical results.Â Glyco Excel takes a whole new approach to the treatment of these common but often poorly diagnosed illnesses, and itâs an approach whose remarkable success is reflected in the fact that 97% of users report positive results.Â Indeed, a staggering 91% of past users reported that their symptoms were now under complete control â a superb track record for any treatment, and especially for a risk-free product whose ingredients are 100% natural and free from the debilitating side effects associated with conventional treatments.
Glyco Excel achieves this phenomenal success rate through its unique combination of high-grade natural ingredients, ingredients that are combined in clinically proven proportions for maximum impact and a uniquely permanent effect.
Rather than simply tackling symptoms, Glyco Excelâs special formulation gets to the root of the problem by working in harmony with your body to restore energy levels and facilitate the crucial lengthening of muscles that will ease pain and promote all-round physical and psychological well-being.Â Almost like flicking a switch, our unique treatment helps repair mitochondria cells to allow for the simultaneous treatment of multiple health issues, resulting in wide-ranging benefits including:
- Increased energy levels and all-round well-being
- Improved overall systemic functioning and a healthy, strengthened immune system
- Increased physical performance and endurance levels
- Increased stamina, reduced fatigue and an end to lethargy associated with stress, depression, illness or an unhealthy lifestyle
- Relief from painful joints, neck pain or backache in the lower back
- Relief from pain caused by fibrosis, myalgia, rheumatism and all other degenerative musculoskeletal conditions
And the ingredients themselves
A quick look at Glyco Excelâs unique composition reveals an unbeatable blend of natural ingredients, each one chosen for its special contribution to a tried & tested formula whose superior performance is statistically proven.
Aloe Vera (providing acetylated mannans)
Something of a wonder substance, the health-enhancing qualities of aloe have been documented for many centuries, and yet this natural plant extract remains a key feature in even the most advanced medical treatments.Â A highly sophisticated ingredient, the secret to aloeâs enormous medicinal power lies in its makeup of eight different sugar types, most of which are lacking in our everyday diets. These naturally occurring sugar blends, known as glyconutrients, bring a host of benefits to those fortunate enough to take them, including guarding against infection, viruses and allergic reactions right through to protection against fungal infections, mental deterioration and specific cancers.
Goji Berry extract
Packed with a wealth of health-promoting substances, this formidable antioxidant is a true superfood with a vital role in the fight against Fibromyalgia.Â A potent combination of 21 trace dietary minerals complements the goji berryâs multiple amino acids, vitamins, polysaccharides and carotenoids, enabling this single ingredient to play a vital role in a wealth of key bodily functions, from strengthening the immune system to enhancing the functionality of the thyroid gland.Â
Highly regarded for its health-promoting properties, glucosamine sulphate is a powerful natural ingredient with a superb ability to help repair damaged and worn cartilage when absorbed into the body.Â
Ghatti Gum (Anogeissus Latifolis stem gum)
Produced by the Anogeissus Latifolia tree native to India, gum ghatti is a complex polysaccaride occurring naturally as a rich source of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium salt.Â
Maitaki, Reishi and Shitaki Mushrooms (Beta Glucans)
Like many of the natural ingredients we use in our formulations, the clinical benefits of medicinal mushrooms have been documented and proven over many thousands of years.Â These mushroom varieties have long been used with huge success in Chinese remedies, mainly thanks to their high levels of preventative glyconutrients and their ability to help improve mood, memory and energy levels.
Tragacanth has long been used to successfully treat a range of illnesses and complaints, including digestive problems, coughing, stomach and intestinal ailments.Â This substance plays a crucial role in our unique blend of ingredients, helping to trigger the intestinal muscle contractions that assist with the expulsion of intestinal contents.
A long-standing favourite among natural remedies, Echinacea is a powerful and highly effective ingredient believed to stimulate the overall activity of those cells responsible for fighting a broad range of infections. Whereas antibiotics attack bacteria directly, Echinacea works more naturally by boosting our own immune cells and allowing them to fight bacteria, viruses and abnormal cells themselves.Â Echinacea also helps boost the response of white blood cells, as well as copying the activities of interferon, our bodyâs main anti-viral defence.Â Other benefits closely associated with the effects of Echinacea include defence against colds, flu, coughs, upper respiratory conditions, enlarged lymph glands, sore throats, urinary tract infections, candida, persistent infections and a wide range of skin conditions.Â
If your quality of life is blighted by Chronic Fatigue or Fybromyalgia Syndrome, or if conventional medicine is either misdiagnosing or failing to treat its symptoms, Glyco Excel could be the solution your body deserves. Natural, risk-free and with a success rate backed up by hard statistics, isnât it time you regained control and enjoyed the life you want to live?
What are Gylconutrients?
Glyconutrients contain a blend of 8 naturally occurring sugars, specific carbohydrates called saccharides, and they are found in certain plants. Cells communicate with each other by way of these plant sugars called glycoproteins. Two of these sugars are glucose and galactose often found in foods we eat. However the other sugars Mannose, Fucose, Xylose, N-Acetylglucosamine, N-Acetylgalactosamine, and N-Acetylneuraminic acid are difficult to find in our daily diet. These saccharides offer ~
* Prevents bacterial, viral, parasitic and fungal infections
* Eases inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis
* Lupus patients are deficient in this saccharide
* Lowers blood sugar and triglyceride levels in diabetic patients
* Enhances wound healing
* Increases calcium absorption
* Triggers long-term memory formation
* Influences brain development
* Improves brainâs ability to create long term memories
* Inhibits tumor growth
* Metabolism of this saccharide is abnormal in cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and Â Â Â cancer and during episodes of shingles, which is caused by the herpes Â Â Â virus
* Active against other herpes viruses, including herpes I and Â Â Â cytomegalovirus
* Guards against respiratory infections
* Inhibits allergic reactions
* Potent fast-energy source
* Enhances memory
* Stimulates calcium absorption
* Too much or too little can be problematic
* Elderly Alzheimerâs patients register much lower levels of this saccharide Â Â Â than those with organic brain disease from stroke or other vascular Â Â Â diseases
* Glucose metabolism disturbed in depression, manic-depression, anorexia Â Â Â and bulimia
* Antibacterial and antifungal
* May help prevent cancer of the digestive tract
* Heart disease patients have lower-than-normal levels of this saccharide
* Inhibits spread of tumor XYLOSE
* Antibacterial and antifungal
* May help prevent cancer of the digestive tract
* Immune modulator with antitumor properties and activity against HIV
* Vital to learning
* Glucosamine, a metabolic product of this saccharide
* Helps repair cartilage
* Decreases pain and inflammation
* Increases range of motion
* May also help repair mucosal-lining defensive barrier implicated in Crohnâs Â Â Â disease, ulcerative colitis and interstitial cystitis
* Important for brain development and learning
* Abundant in breast milk
* Repels bacteria, virus and other pathogens